When you submit your data to us by using this website you give your consent that all personal data that you submit may be processed by ATTRACTIONS4LESS.COM.
2. Ownership of URL
The website ATTRACTIONS4LESS.COM is fully owned by XXCORPXX the owner of the business. This also refers to any sub-domains of this website, unless this has been expressed and excluded by their own terms and conditions.
3. How is personal data collected?
If you contact us via email, phone, social media or the contact form on our website, we collect the information you provide to us, which may include name, email address, phone number and postal address. The legal basis for this processing is Legitimate Interests – we require this information in order to respond to your enquiry and provide a service.
4. Why do we collect personal data about you?
We collect personal data about you and use it in the following ways:
· It may be that some of the personal data you give us is sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Such information ("sensitive information") will only be disclosed with your prior consent.
· We may use personal information collected about you to help us develop the layout of our website to ensure that our site is as useful and enjoyable as possible.
· We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functions on our website or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
5. Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding your data under the guidelines of GDPR:
· The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
· The right to request to access your personal data that is held by ATTRACTIONS4LESS.COM.
· The right to rectify any errors if your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
· The right to request the deletion or removal of personal data.
· The right to request that restrictions are placed on the processing of their personal data.
· The right to object to the processing of your data.
We use third party services to collect anonymous information about users’ activity on the site, for example the number of users viewing pages on the site. This is to monitor and report on the effectiveness of the site and help us improve it.
Security is very important to us at ATTRACTIONS4LESS.COM and we want you to be able to shop with confidence. We are fully equipped to ensure buyer protection throughout the transaction process.
All information is stored using SSL technology. SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information and credit card details so that they can be securely transferred over the internet.
Payments and billing is carried out by our PCI DSS level 1 payment provider, we do not hold any information regarding your credit card and/or payment details.
In some cases we may use your personal data so we can action any payment you may make when you purchase any products and/or services through ATTRACTIONS4LESS.COM.
9. Under 18s
This website and all of its services are for the use of users that are 18 years or older. This age restriction does not extend to the attractions that we sell tickets for.
10. Contact us
Attractions 4 Less XXADDRESSXX