Georgia Six Flags
Buy available tickets now
|Available Tickets||Total RRP||Discount||Our Price|
|1 Adult 1 Day Entry 22 tickets left||£79.00||15%||£67.15|
|1 Child 1 Day Entry 22 tickets left||£79.00||15%||£67.15|
|1 Adult + 2 Child 1 Day Entry 19 tickets left||£237.00||17%||£196.71|
|2 Adult + 2 Child 1 Day Entry 29 tickets left||£316.00||17%||£262.28|
|2 Adult + 3 Child 1 Day Entry 15 tickets left||£395.00||18%||£323.90|
|3 Adult + 3 Child 1 Day Entry 7 tickets left||£474.00||20%||£379.20|
Located just off I-20 west of Atlanta, Six Flags Over Georgia is the largest regional theme park in the Southeast. Featuring more than 40 rides and attractions, along with Hurricane Harbor water park.
Back in 2020 our guest favourites, including:
Pandemonium: an astounding 15-stories tall, the impressive giant disk reaches speeds up to 70 miles per hour, as it whips back and forth — higher and higher to give riders a staggering view of the breath-taking Atlanta city skyline
Twisted Cyclone hybrid roller coaster: offering guests the best of both worlds—a classic wooden structure combined with a modern, steel track for multiple inversions and a smoother, more thrilling riding experience.
JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis The first interactive ride with the all-new 3D animation and a 4D ride experience.
THE JOKER Chaos Coaster: features 24 riders "facing-off" against each other, rocketing back and forward up and down seven stories - and even be suspended upside down 72 feet in the air - through a bedlam of loops
Harley Quinn Spinsanity: sending you spinning, twisting and rolling through a cycle of classic fun
Goliath, BATMAN The Ride, SUPERMAN: Ultimate Flight and the parks' 8 other roller coasters
Monster Mansion, The Riverview Carousel and 27 other family attractions
Hurricane Harbor with the award-winning Tsunami Surge and massive Calypso Bay Wave Pool
In the fall, experience #NothingScarier than Fright Fest and then return for the holiday season and #NothingMerrier than Holiday In The Park.
Terms and conditions for Georgia Six Flags
- You will be sent a gate ready Georgia Six Flags e-ticket, ensuring minimum fuss on arrival. No reservations are required
- Opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date
- Rides, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability
- No refunds can be given once the ticket is used
- Disclaimer: Tickets are valid for a minimum of 3 months